A redevelopment of the Get Organized software used by tens of thousands of students worldwide since 2010, Helium is a new take on student success and organization, and it’s a students ticket to the top of the class.
Helium allows students to ditch paper planners in favor of a modern organizational website with a sleek and easy-to-use interface. With Helium students have the ability to easily organize and color-coordinate their schedule and schoolwork, capture details about every assignment, and plan their study time efficiently.
Students are tired of always wondering about the state of their grades. Helium takes care of that too! Students can record their grades as they get them and let Helium do the rest. A full workup of their progress is always just a click away, with constantly up-to-date details about all their grades, a breakdown of their progress through the academic term, and insight into which classes they’re acing and which could use some extra attention. Helium will crunch the numbers!
A basic version of Helium is available for free to all students, and the full feature set is accessible for just $2 per month. A few of the features available in the full feature set include:
- Receive due date reminders via email and text message
- Attach files to assignments, events, and classes
- Organize school supplies, textbooks, and other materials
- Analyze overall grades for individual classes and for each academic term
- Review grade distribution per class and see how grades are trending by assignment category, class, and academic term
- Sync schedules from external calendars like Google Calendar with Helium, or sync Helium with other calendars
- Students can sign up for Helium today to keep all their academic information in one place and never miss an assignment again!